29.5.14

ANNOYANCES IN PT



For my first actual come back post I want to talk about annoyances in pulic transportations. And why the hell would you talk about annoyances lisa? Why?!
Well for soms reason people tend to relate and like eachother if they have the same annoyances. You can see it as a: Let's be friends! - post. Unless ofcourse you are the source of the annoyment, then unfortunally we can not be friends ;p

Everyday I go with the train or bus to school or to work. And especially in de morning when I'm a bit cranky or after a long day these little things people do in public transportation is irritating me so much! Like monday morning for example. It is very early in the morning and I'd like to wake up easy and quiet. Most days the bus is very quiet, some people are QUIETLY learning for a test or QUIETLY listening to music. But oh no... not this person right in front of me. I can hear the awful noise that come out of his Dr. Dre Beats with his skinny neck hopping up and down on that hardcore music. SO LOUD, in THE MORNING. In the kindness I am I wave it away and put on my own music. But then it comes... I can hear his music through mine when my speaker is at it loudest! Some people (SMH). Too bad I am this chicken that I do not dare to say something. Stupid because it ruiend my morning.

Not feeling the annoyment yet? Heres a list of things that grind my gears.

# snacking in the train (the smelly food) and also smacking with it! I CAN'T!
# people who will go sit next to you in PT when there are plenty of spaces where nobody is sitting. No they need to sit next to you, because you are a kind of special :)
# loud talking, especially on the phone. Like we need te hear how much fun you are on the phone. More annoying is this when it is in a foreign language, than you have the noise but you can't listen to the conversaion either. (how bad muahaha)

It was great bonding with you :) till next time!

Tell me about your annoyances in PT.

(Image via richesforrags.tumblr.com)